To commit to the prevention and eradication of HIV/AIDS in the Far west Valley by providing educational programs, counseling, and related services to the communities.
A Community Based Organization that is responsive and responsible towards its employees, communities and State against the dangers and damages of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Education ,Training, Testing and Counseling Youth Adult Males and transgender
All patients with HIV are assigned to a case manager trained in the needs of patients infected with HIV. The case manager works closely with the medical provider to ensure services are coordinated, comprehensive and appropriate to each patient’s needs. Our case managers also refer patients for other social services throughout AHCCCS’ large network of partner agencies.
While we provide high quality treatment for those living with HIV, we also work very hard to prevent new infections. AHCCCS’ prevention specialists provide prevention education to adults and youth in various locations throughout Arizona
- Spiritual care services
- Case management and linkage to other social and support services
- Confidential testing and counseling
To develop More skill strategies in a non-threatening environment to enhance Individuals with Aids lives to better understand themselves and their community.
1. Develop better leadership and pro-active decision-making skills.
2. Empower and develop a sense of community with other HIV/AIDS Organizations.
3. Commit to offer more and sustainable volunteer service to the Community Based Organization in their area